Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm Doing IT AGAIN!


You heard it right - I'm going to do it AGAIN! I'm shaving my head in solidarity with children who have cancer and typically lose their hair during treatment, while raising critical funds for childhood cancer research!
In the US, more children die of childhood cancer than any other disease. Please make a donation on my behalf to support childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Shave Date: Saturday, March 26
Location: Armstrong Hall, Colorado College, Co Sprgs, CO
Goal: $1500


Here's the good part... When I raise:
$ 500 I will perm my hair (look at last year's 'fro).
$1000 YOU (those who donate) get to DECIDE THE COLOR my hair will be.

This is the link to my 2011 St. Baldrick's page to make a donation.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/dusty2011


To make an on-line donation, click on "Make A Donation" or donate by mail or phone (phone number is on the "Make a Donation" button).
Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment