Friday, April 8, 2011

Artist Loses Her Hair!

Thank you to everyone who helped me raise critical funds for childhood cancer cure research! I really appreciate your assistance.

I'm still striving to meet my $1500.00 goal.
  • At $500, I permed my hair.
  • At $1000, you who donated selected Tiger-Striped for the color of my hair.
  • On March 26th I shaved my head to stand in solidarity with kids who lose theirs during treatment.
  • At $1500, you'll have my deepest, heart-felt gratitude.


For those of you who are saying "Shoot. I really wanted to donate." Well, it's not too late.



Here's my St. Baldrick's link:


Advancements in childhood cancer cures are shared with other cancer research facilities to help find cures for adult cancers, too. Thank you in advance for helping me raise funds for research.

No comments:

Post a Comment