Saturday, March 12, 2011

Choose the Color for the Mohawk

Current Look
Gold w/Tiger Stripes
Natural Redhead
Blue
Florescent Orange
Purple
Green






















     Well, here are the color choices and approximately what I will look like with that color of hair.
     Of course, what I really will look like will actually depend on the shade of color that the hair stylist purchases. Needless to say, Blue, Orange, Purple and Green will require that my existing color be stripped from the hair follicles. The first 2 really shouldn't require the added step.
     I'm partial to the Tiger Stripes, but what color do you want? If you want to vote, please go to my St. Baldrick's page and make a contribution. It gives you a say in the color and certainly helps me reach my goal of raising $1,500.
     I'm $80 from having this done to my hair. How long will I wear this color? It will be worn from March 17 in the afternoon until shave time on March 26. That works out to 9 days -- 8 full days and 2 partials.


     Here's the St. Baldrick's link: stbaldricks.org/participants/dusty2011


Thanks for your generosity!


What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. -- Albert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment